Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Our Life

Life with 2 little ones is crazy at times. I try to enjoy the crazy moments instead of letting them overwhelm me. I’m not always successful, but I try. Oftentimes after the kids go to bed I will find something they’ve done during the day that makes me laugh- toys tucked in strange places or their cups in the pretend fridge instead of the real one. I look forward to a day when they can tell me what’s wrong instead of whining or they can use the bathroom instead of my changing their diapers, but I’m sure I’ll miss the laughter as they knock every single magnet off the fridge and the pitter-patter of wobbly feet as they run through the house and that little voice desperately whimpering, “Aah-Aah? Aah-Aah? B? B? B?” as he searches for his monkey & blanket.



I have to post this next picture because it cracks me up. He is not falling. This is Austin's attempt at getting out of his Cozy Coupe head-first. I think his hands were occupied holding his Cheerios...

2 comments:

  1. this brought tears to my eyes. especially the wobbly feet pitter-patter. that is something i will DEFINITELY miss because it is so incredibly sweet. they are precious, precious gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO GRATEFUL your house looks like my house:) Although it's annoying, I agree.....trying to take it all in because it's going quick!

    ReplyDelete