Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Aquarium & Friends


We had the pleasure this past week of having Grammy in town, and I’m now realizing, didn’t take a single picture with her! I hate it when I do that! We decided on Saturday to take the kids to the aquarium to break up the day a little. They really enjoyed seeing the fish and running through the shark tunnel, but their favorite attraction was the cage display that was set up near the shark exhibit. We kept having to pull them out so that other people could take pictures of their kids in the cage. But it accomplished the goal at hand- keeping them entertained and happy.
I’ve put these next two on facebook, so most of you have probably seen them, but for those of you who haven’t, I thought I should definitely share this photo & video:


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the cage pics :) I think I need one of those in my classroom! LOL : ) Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete