Monday, March 28, 2011

Destructo

Austin has many nicknames around our house- Sticky Fingers, Concussion, Little Monkey, Wild Man- but I think the most fitting is Destructo. One of Wes’s favorite quotes from my dad is “There is nothing more destructive than the male child.” We are finding that statement to be nothing short of absolute truth. This weekend Austin climbed up on the counter and knocked our Nikon camera onto the floor, breaking the lens in the process. Lovely. Shortly before that, however, I was able to capture these pictures of him hard at work.


What, you don't kiss your legos?


Counting: "twoooo, fife."


I knew I recognized that look on his face, so I looked back and found this one from about 30 years earlier:

Guess there will be no denying who is father is.

1 comment:

  1. OH.MY. That is crazy! Austin looks JUST like Wes!!!

    Soooo, what are you going to do about your camera??? That's awful!! That needs to come out of Austin's allowance....

    ReplyDelete