Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mini Laps, Warrior Dash & Birthday!


This was a busy weekend for the Taylor family! We had lots of family in town to celebrate with us. Saturday included Addison’s MiniLaps, Wes’s Warrior Dash, a birthday party for Austin, and watching the Baylor Bears play some football! The kids loved having all our family in town. I wish we could have them around more often!

Addison did great with her lap. She waved at all the spectators as she walked around, but I think was a little too overwhelmed to smile!





We flew from there to Warrior Dash to watch Wes jump over fire.


Then we headed home to celebrate Austin’s 2nd birthday! He enjoyed his cake and singing, but has loved playing with the train set he got! It’s been a huge hit.



"I did it!"

Sic 'Em Bears!

My dad also took some pictures of the kids for us. They love their rain boots, so I wanted to capture this phase for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment