Saturday, November 13, 2010

Staying Afloat

So I’ve been pretty bad about taking pictures lately. Life has been a little hectic- which I guess won’t be changing anytime soon. I’ve just been living day-to-day trying to not lose my patience or my sanity amidst sick kids, teething and temporary single-parenting (We’re not having marital problems! Wes has just been traveling a lot for work. J) One of my favorite things about our life right now is the times that Addison and Austin forget I’m around and play happily together. They can crack each other up! While some of these pictures aren’t incredibly recent, I thought I’d share a few that make me smile.
(I feel this way some days!)





This is Addison with LLH volunteers at Laps for Little Ones. Wes & I both noticed what a great feeling it is to be able to hand your child to someone & not worry about them even if you can't see them.


No comments:

Post a Comment