Monday, April 30, 2012

Siblings & A Big Bed


 I know, I know- it’s only been a week since the last post & here I am again.  I’d like to say that’s just the way I do things, but don’t get used to it.  I just wanted to share some cute pictures of the kiddos.  Addison asked to hold Kate for the first time the other day & we got some cute pics of all 3. 


Austin has been climbing in and out of his crib for a while now, but never when he was supposed to be sleeping (why was beyond me, but I gladly accepted it!)  That is, until last week.  After 2 nights of him climbing out & sleeping in the chair in his room, we decided he was ready for a big bed.  Every time we talked about his new bed, he’d say, “No, I don’t want a new bed!”  So when he greeted his new bed with excitement and endless smiles, I was relieved.  It’s been 4 or 5 days, and he’s still pretty excited about it.  Every day he says, “I’m going to sleep in my big bed tonight!”

No comments:

Post a Comment