Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Catching Up

So, I’m a little behind on blog posts. And I’m not really feeling wordy tonight, so here are some pictures from the last few weeks.

Easter pics

Addison & Lanae

Garden Party 2011









Austin mesmerized by the dump truck

Mother's Day snuggles


So, not to brag, but I'm pretty proud of myself and just had to post this. I made a quilt for Addison, & it actually turned out pretty cute! (I had someone else do the actual quilting, but I sewed all the rest of it- which is huge for me.) I would still probably say I'd rather sew skin than fabric, but it was not nearly as painful as I thought it would be. I actually kind of enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, way to go!!! As a quilty friend of yours, I am proud and impressed. And great fabric choices, too!

    ReplyDelete