Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Little Guy


It’s hard to believe that another year has flown by. Austin is such a great little kid. He has the greatest little smile and loves to dance (think bobble-head). A few words to describe him are persistent, climber, death-grip, busy, snaggle-tooth (see above). He’s started nodding “yes” and talking more than I think we realize. He adores his sister and has a newfound love of cars and trucks.



Although this looks like birthday cake, Austin is actually eating pumpkin bread with cool whip in these pictures- not because I’m a wonderful, health-conscious mom who won’t give my kids sugar (what fun would that be?), but because when we tried to give him a cupcake with icing, he wanted nothing to do with it (can this be my child?). Or maybe it was just because it was chocolate (he IS my child!) I’ll be honest- giving him cake is more for me than him. I just love those cute pictures with icing all over their faces. Addison, however, had no problem digging right into that chocolate cake.

Here's to another year!

2 comments:

  1. THESE ARE THE CUTEST PICTURES! I feel like I can hear the giggles!

    I love your family soo much!!

    Happy Birthday Austin!

    Love, Russ and Britt

    ReplyDelete