Thursday, August 19, 2010

More Waco Pics & 11 months

Thought I’d post a few more pics from our Waco adventure. Addison loved the train at Kiddieland! Austin almost fell asleep. I don’t know if that means we just weren’t going fast enough for him or maybe he’s more of a Cliffhanger kind of guy. There’s always been something about a breeze in my face that makes me sleepy, too.


I love that my kids loved Schmaltz’s (a Waco favorite for those of you unfortunate enough to never have experienced it).


And everyone can use a little Grans & Granddaddy lovin’.


...and a few “11 month” pictures that made me smile. (We had a wardrobe malfunction mid-shoot. It involved spit-up.)

Does anybody still read this thing? Sometimes I think I'm talking to myself (& my mom!).

3 comments:

  1. I CHECK IT EVERYDAY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on my google reader so i get your posts and LOVE looking at your adorable kiddies : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, and I LOVE SCHMALTZ'S!!! so happy those cute kiddos had a fun waco trip. ;)

    ReplyDelete