Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First Day of School

Yesterday was Addison’s first day at the Little Light House, and she had a blast. As I dropped her off, we met several people along the way, and they all seemed to know her already. I have quickly learned to answer to “Addison’s mom.” She jumped right in and started playing with her new friends, hardly noticing when I left. When I picked her up, I was getting her stuff together, and one of the little boys in her class came over and gave her a hug! It was the cutest thing ever. We are so thankful for the Little Light House, all of the staff and volunteers and for the opportunity for Addison to grow and learn there.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear she had such a great first day! What a big girl she is now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachel! That is so awesome! I think I would have bawled on the spot if I saw that hug! :) She's going to do great there! Yay for the Little Light House!

    ReplyDelete